How to block incoming calls and sms using MMI Code GSM

A few days ago I was busy learning about the techniques of making sms gateway. SMS gateway software that I created using Gammu. I made the sms broadcast for advertising programs and other interests to a number of people.
 

But sometimes there are some of them that I send sms reply with the words that are less pleasing. There was even a return phone call to a number that I use to make the process of broadcasting.

Eventually I became uncomfortable myself. And trying to figure out how can i block the incoming calls and sms but i still make a phone call and sending text message. Finally I found a way to block an incoming call and sms.


 

This technique didn’t use any software but using MMI Code that are already provided a standard code for GSM type mobile phone number

You simply type in *35*0000*11# to block incoming calls and *35*0000*16# to block incoming sms.

35 is a GSM network service commands
0000 is the default password of the simcard, or it could be 1234
11 is the code for telephone service
16 is the code for sms service

Thus the information I can give, hopefully can help you to block sms and incoming calls on your mobile phone that
bothers you. : D

1 comments:

MS October 8, 2014 at 1:01 AM  

how to unblock?

thanks before.

Post a Comment

Howto Tutorials